We are reviving the 2002-2006 Cannabis Health Journal strategy from from http://www.cannabishealth.com ...
...the next step in our evolution process is conducting surveys at www.cannabishealth.ca ...
...that way YOU direct where we go next...
The JHCS Vision:
The Post Cannabis Prohibition Era rejuvenates the health of our spirit, the health of our communities, the health of our people and the health of our land.
The JHCS Mission:
- To increase the public’s understanding and appreciation of the potential that cannabis has to contribute to a healthy society through publication of a journal.
- To provide educational opportunities on topics relating to the way cannabis can contribute to a healthy society.
- To report on research that demonstrates the value of cannabis to the health of individuals and communities.
- To undertake activities which are ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the aforementioned charitable purposes.
The JHCS Values:
The JHCS values, which will be measured and reported on, are to indicate a positive return of a surplus to:
- the planet and environment,
- the individual and our families,
- our local communities and country,
- & our spiritual and individual consciousness growth.
We want to publish Internet articles and magazines that you, our friends, want to read. Help us resurrect the Cannabis Health Journal into the Internet format!
When you take the surveys, you can understand the Journal for a Healthy Cannabis Society (JHCS) strategies and feasibility research under consideration to implement cannabis food and beverage value chains with partners.