- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 softly pre-baked pie crust
- whipped or ice cream
- Pre-heat oven to 300°F
- On low heat, in a saucepan, watch the cannabutter, but don’t stir until it starts to go a shade darker and sizzles. Give one good stir and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the eggs, sugar, syrup, honey, vanilla and salt until smooth. Add the
browned butter. Then stir in the chopped pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust, and bake for 30 – 40 mins, or until the filling has firmed. Remove and cool
uncovered on a rack.
- Serve at room temperature with whipped or ice cream.
Please ingest responsibly. Overdosing on edibles can be very uncomfortable!