How to Make Infused Sesame Sandwich Buns with JeffThe420Chef
- 2 Cups Super fine flour
- 1/2 Cup high gluten flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 Packet Yeast Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Cup Warm Milk (95-110º)
- 2 Tablespoons high CBD CannaButter + 2 Tablespoons unsalted grass fed butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 175ºF
- Combine 1/4 cup of the warm milk with yeast and a pinch of sugar. It should start to foam and bubble in about 5 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Slowly add in the rest of the milk
- Cut in the softened butter and cannabutter, 1 Tablespoon at a time
- Knead for about 7-8 minutes until the dough easily pulls away from the bowl.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place in a lightly greased glass dish
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place dough in the warm oven.Let rise for 1 hour. It should double in size
- Remove from bowl, Sprinkle with flour and punch down to deflate.
- Rolls the dough into a thick rope and cut into 12 equal parts.
- Roll and flatten each part into a 3″ X 6″ rectangle and fold in 1/2 over itself. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cover. Let rise for 1 more hour (outside of the oven).
- Fill a medium or large baking tin 3/4 full with water and place on the oven floor. Preheat the oven to 340°F.
- Bake rolls for 12-15 minutes until lightly golden. Bon Appetite! 🙂
[infobox]This Recipe Uses a ‘High CBD’ concentrated strain of Cannabis
The Canna-Butter used in this particular recipe is considered high in CBD. Thanks in part to cannabis’ legitimacy as a medical option, CBD is rivaling THC as the cannabinoid under stronger consideration. CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, second only to THC when it comes to average volume. Recently, research has shown CBD to have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-anxiety properties without the psychoactive effects (the “high” or “stoned” feeling) that THC provides. CBD levels of over 4% are considered to be high.
This particular strain is named ‘Charlotte’s Web’. It is believed to be the highest CBD strain in the world and contains 20% CBD. High-CBD strain choices (whether from cannabis or agricultural hemp) makes it great for those who don’t want their medication to affect their daily activities.[/infobox]
JeffThe420Chef is a private cannabis chef, medible’s expert and Author of The Ganja Gourmet: The Joy of Cooking with Cannabis (Harper Collins Wave, June 2016). He is also a culinary instructor and media personality. The Daily Beast calls him the Julia Child of Weed, Newsweek calls him the Ganja Gourmet and Elite Daily calls him The King of Edibles. Inventor of ‘Tasteless’ CannaButter and CannaOils. Courtesy : JeffThe420Chef’s ‘CannaButter Sandwich Rolls’ © 2015 JeffThe420Chef.